Are there bolt inspection centres in Lagos? Transportation is now a fundamental aspect of our lives, essential for meeting daily needs and connecting with loved ones. In the face of urbanization, relying solely on our legs for movement has become nearly impossible. Thankfully, various alternatives have emerged to address our need for quick and convenient transportation.
The global challenge of providing comfortable rides for passengers has led to the rise of mobility startups, offering solutions for both consumers and drivers. Nigeria, keeping up with this trend, has seen the emergence of several mobility startups. Despite the recent ban on motorcycles and bikes for commercial use in Lagos, cars remain a preferred choice for many.
In Nigeria, one standout car-based mobility startup is Bolt. Operating not only in Lagos but also in Uyo, Kano, Abeokuta, Benin City, Enugu, Port Harcourt, Owerri, and Benin City, Bolt has simplified ordering and receiving transportation services. You only need the Bolt app on your phone to access their services.
Bolt allows individuals to earn a reasonable income by offering transportation services. Moreover, you can register multiple vehicles with Bolt, hiring others while pursuing other endeavours.
To get started with Bolt, your car needs to undergo an inspection to ensure it is in good condition and fit for operation. In this article, I’ll provide you with a list of all the inspection centres in Lagos to facilitate the registration process with the Bolt platform.
Here is a comprehensive list of Bolt inspection centres in Lagos.
Choose the one that is closest to you to get started:
- Location: Plot 8 Province Street, Maruwa, Lekki.
- Conoil Filling Station Falolu Bustop, Surulere:
- Location: Falolu Bustop, Surulere.
- First Bank Car Park:
- Location: Opposite NNPC Kudirat Abiola Way, Oregun.
- G&G Oil and Gas Filling Station:
- Location: KLM 6 Itokin Road, Sabo Ikorodu.
- Conoil Filling Station Abeokuta Express Way:
- Location: Idi Mangoro, Abeokuta Expressway.
- Mobile Station Obanikoro:
- Location: Ikorodu Road, Obanikoro.
- Mohagafar Petrol Station:
- Location: 2 Philip Majekodunmi Street, Poposola Area, New Oko Oba, Abule Egba.
- MRS Filling Station:
- Location: Ikate, Lekki Expressway, Elegunsi.
- NPOG PERIDOT Filling Station:
- Location: 328 Isheri Idimu Road, Isheri Roundabout.
- Mobile Petrol Station Obanikoro 2:
- Location: Obanikoro, Ikorodu.
- Wilmot Point:
- Location: 2 Wilmot Point Road, Off Ahmadu Bello Way, Bar Beach, Victoria Island.
Select the inspection center that is most convenient for you based on your location, and you can initiate the inspection process there. Whether you’re in Lekki, Surulere, Oregun, Ikorodu, Abule Egba, Isheri, or Victoria Island, there’s a Bolt-approved inspection center nearby to help you get started.